2 Lobsters (1 1/4-1 1/2 lbs each), cooked
8 oz lobster meat
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Split cooked Lobster down the middle. Remove the intestinal
tract, the small sac near the head, and the tomalley (the
green liver type organ).
2. Combine mayonnaise, Ritz cracker crumbs and cheese.
Mix all well.
3. Add the lobster meat and butter to the cracker mixture
until all is blended.
4. Divide the mixture evenly. Place in each split body
cavity. Packing mixture well.
5. Wrap the claws in foil to prevent from drying.
6. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes or until stuffing
is crisp on top.
• Lobster Scampi
• Savory Baked Stuffed Halibut
to Boil Lobster
Buy delicious Lobsters online.