Grilled Lobster Tails
4 (6-7oz each) Rock LobsterTails
1. Set grill grate(s) on highest position.
2. Warm grill to medium heat.
3. Place thawed Rock Lobster tails on cutting board. Cut the bottom of the shells with kitched scissors, so they will lie flat on the grill.
4. Place Rock LobsterTails
on grill, shell side down and cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Turn and grill, (meat side down)and cook 5-6 minutes until meat is opaque.
6. Remove from grill. Baste with melted butter and lemon juice (if desired).
* Rock Lobster Tails should be removed from vacuum packaging before thawing.
Fish Seafood Restaurant
• Grilled Lobster tails
• Homemade Fishcakes Recipe
• Savory Baked Stuffed Halibut
• Lobster Tail Party Platter
• New Zealand lobster tails
to Boil Lobster
> Buy delicious Lobsters online.