Lobster Tail Party Platter
12 Lobster Tails, shell on
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
6 Tbsp flour
6 Tbsp butter
1 tsp lemon peel
1 ½ cups half & half cream
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan or Cheddar Cheese
1 tsp paprika
1. Remove tails from cooked lobster, reserve tail shells.
2. Cut out underside membrane with scissors and pull out lobster meat.
3. In a double boiler melt butter and stir in flour until smooth.
4. Add cream gradually while stirring and cook until thickened.
5. Add lemon peel and paprika.
6. In a separate bowl beat egg yolks and stir in a small amount of sauce. Blend well.
7. Add this mixture back into the sauce and cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Salt and pepper to taste.
8. Combine lobster meat and half the sauce. Mix well.
9. Spoon lobster mixture into reserved tail shells and place onto baking sheet.
10. Heat the remaining sauce on stove top and add the grated cheese. Stir until melted.
11. Cool slightly and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
12. Spoon this mixture onto lobster mixture already on the shells.
13. Bake at 350° F for 25-30 minutes.
14. Arrange onto party platter and serve.
Fish Seafood Restaurant
• Grilled Lobster tails
• Lobster Scampi
• Lobster Tail Party Platter
• Homemade Fishcakes Recipe
• Savory Baked Stuffed Halibut
to Boil Lobster
Order lobster tails online.