Baked Stuffed Lobster
Split Rock Lobsters (4 halves), thawed
4 Tbsp butter
1¾2 cup Bay Scallops or Sea Scallops
cut in thirds
2 Tbsp garlic, minced
1¾2 cup Cooked Shrimp, tail removed, coarsely
1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Remove lobster meat from each Split Rock Lobster.
Pull lobster meat with fingers until shredded. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a skillet. Add scallops and garlic.
Cook 2-3 minutes. Add shrimp and shredded lobster meat.
Stir until heated through. Remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl, blend crumbs and Worcestershire sauce.
Add the scallop and shrimp mixture.
3. Fill each lobster body with stuffing mixture.
4. Place halves on cooking sheet, (stuffing side up) and
broil for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve at once.
to Boil Lobster
• How to Grill Lobster tails
• Savory Baked Stuffed Halibut